Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My {BFF}

Photobucket

When we left NC, we made a pit stop in Utah to visit the family and friends before our big move to Seattle. While I was there, I was able to get together with my BFF. We've been friends since 1st grade! I love this woman and I wish she lived closer so we could hang out all the time!

I had to privilege to take some family photos for them when we got together.

Photobucket
Cutie pie {L}

and...
Photobucket
the adorable TWINS!!

Craziness!!

Photobucket

I know you told me a million times {T} which is which, but I still can't remember!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
What an amazing woman!!

Photobucket

Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures!

Come visit us soon!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. These are cute! My favorite is the one with her two baby girls -- both their expressions are priceless. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures of an adorable family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family, Tiff!! I don't know how you do it all! Cute pics Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely amazing!! I wish I would have had you take some of me and my little fam!!

    ReplyDelete