Monday, October 25, 2010

One Last {NC} Photoshoot

Photobucket

My last photoshoot in North Carolina was with this fine family who I miss A TON already! {A} was one of my running buddies that actually got me to run! YAY!! And my little {E} loved playing with little {A} and his yellow truck. Hehe, ask him about {E}'s special dance :)

Photobucket

It was SOOOO beastly hot and the mosquitoes were out in full force, but we survived!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention I love this family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. {V} are delighted to announce...hehe, just kidding. Looks like an engagement picture though, doesn't it?

Photobucket
What a cute couple! Thanks guys for a fun and muggy evening! Miss you guys and come visit us soon!

2 comments:

  1. SOOO hot and sooo many mosquitoes, yuck. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures, we love them. And we miss you guys... especially this month! You definitely have to come in May.

    p.s. - our 5K is on Nov. 6th, you should run one that day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures - especially the ones under that cool arbor of vines. I have a girlfriend in Cary, by any chance is the vine arbor near there?

    ReplyDelete