Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweet Little Lexi Loo

Photobucket

I had to privilege of hanging out with this sweet little pumpkin and her parents last weekend. Little Lexi is already a month old and she was pretty awake during our most of our session, but we did manage to get her into a deep sleep for about half an hour.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at that gorgeous smile!!


Photobucket

Photobucket
And those eyes!!

Photobucket

Mom did such a great job decorating the nursery! I wish I would have taken more pictures of it!!

Thanks {M} Family for a fun and TOASTY afternoon!!

And a big thanks to my friend Katie, who made the cute pink hat!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pictures are awesome! Molly A. gave me your blog site as I am a fellow Baity-Hiller looking for a photographer for my kiddos. Am I missing your contact info somewhere on the site? Thank you! :)
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete