Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Piglet & Batman

Photobucket

My friend Katie wanted me to take some Halloween pictures of her adorable kids! I sure got a work out chasing these little kiddos around, but it was well worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't the costumes look awesome?!? Yeah, Katie made them!

Photobucket
Look what a sweet older brother {B} is!! Love it!

Katie, thanks so much for letting me take pictures of your kids and for letting me get my work out for the day :)

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great Karen! I need some more pictures of the girls. We'll have to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks great, Karen! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was only a matter of time before you started your own business..... ;)

    looks fun! super cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. karen these are so good! that first one of Briar is my favorite! I love your new blog...you are awesome!
    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! Great job with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete